The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
– used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
– design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
– releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
– easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
– catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
– stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
– DyneemaÂ® straps resist abrasion
Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, DyneemaÂ®
Weight: 85 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm