Ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
– connection of PROGRESS lanyards directly on the attachment point without need for a connector
– connection of CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
– connection of the PODIUM seat on the attachment point allows direct connection to the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point.
– semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
– foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
– textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment with limited weight and bulk
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
– DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
– six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
– two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
– two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel