Worn high on the back:
– allows easy access to the back of your harness (gear loops, chalk bags)
– enables a rope to be strapped to the bottom of the pack (carry straps),
– waist belt provides additional carrying comfort for heavy loads and tucks away for freedom of movement when climbing.
Side compression straps:
– allow the pack to be compressed, keeping the contents secure while climbing,
– allow you to carry a jacket on the outside.
Rectangular shape with rounded corners:
– great balance of volume and shape provides plenty of room for gear without interfering with your climbing
– reduces wear from abrasion
Wide, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps:
– comfortable while wearing the pack
– stable on the back even without using the waistbelt
– provides freedom of movement while climbing
– adjustable height sternum strap enhances security and comfort
Single top opening with sturdy handle: reliable attachment point, helps prevent loss of contents.
daisy chain, side compression and rope carrying straps allow for more gear carrying options
Clever design includes a guidebook pocket on the outside for quick and easy access, attachment loop for your e+LITE (emergency headlamp), zippered mesh pocket with key clip, small pocket on the shoulder strap for a topo map, and is hydration system compatible
Weight: 570 Gram
Volume: 18 liters